Remote Monitoring – SJM Confirm® ICM
EquiMed Corporation is now providing 24/7/365 remote monitoring services for the SJM Confirm® ICM (implantable cardiac monitor). The SJM Confirm® ICM is an implantable cardiac monitor that utilizes both auto trigger and patient activated modes to record heart rhythms for patients who experience transient symptoms that may suggest a cardiac arrhythmia. These symptoms may include dizziness, palpitations, syncope or SOB. Implantable cardiac monitors may also be indicated for patients with clinical syndromes or situations at increased risk of cardiac arrhythmias.
Until the advent of the SJM Confirm® ICM and its associated product, the Patient Activator, patients with implantable cardiac monitors did not have a TTM (transtelephonic monitoring) option available for the remote transmission and immediate evaluation by a nurse or technician of their recorded cardiac rhythms. This could lead to significant delays in the identification of potentially significant and critical arrhythmias. With the SJM Confirm® ICM , heart rhythms can be downloaded to the Patient Activator and then transmitted to EquiMed’s remote service center at any time for immediate evaluation.
Benefits of Remote Monitoring Service from EquiMed:
- Immediate evaluation of Patient Activated recordings, 24/7/365
- Timely evaluation of Auto triggered events on a schedule selected by the clinic
- Allows much quicker identification of rhythms requiring immediate attention, recorded automatically, when patients may have been asymptomatic
- No need to wait for scheduled regular check up
- Allows refinement of settings in response to auto triggered events
- Frees clinic personnel from having to interrupt their regular duties to receive recordings from patients
- Patients always talk to a technician, specially trained in the operation of the SJM Confirm® ICM and Patient Activator who can help patients with the transmissions and elicit appropriate information from the patient regarding their symptoms
- No cost to the clinic
- Reports available through EquiMed’s secure Clinic login on this website
To learn more about this service, select the desired links at the left. We provide information on billing, about our various report formats and the availability of reports via this web site. You can also download and fill out the necessary information to get your clinic started with EquiMed’s service today and be able to enroll your patients immediately. As you may have noted when you entered this site, EquiMed is also a provider of traditional cardiac event monitoring services.
If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact EquiMed at 1-800-422-6891 or email us at email@example.com.